Calling all PeopleSoft Admins!! The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for you to be part of the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! Work in the Federal space as a PeopleSoft Administrator, providing PeopleSoft application administration and support across multiple areas. In this role, you will collaborate with other PeopleSoft Administrators to design and deliver NIPRNet (Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network) and SIPRNet (Secret Internet Protocol Router Network) development, test, and production environments within DoD data centers. This long-term assignment is located in Crystal City, VA, and is metro accessible.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance.
- Provide support services for production sustainment and existing development efforts
- Coordinate systems management tasks with data centers in conjunction with established data center SLAs on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet
- Manage infrastructure, COOP/Disaster Recovery, performance and capacity, application administration
- Research, study and evaluate software tools, hardware, integration technologies, services, and leading-edge technologies
- Perform analytics to identify and highlight technology infrastructure risks, issues, and dependencies
- Ensure compliance with DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework Regulations
- Collaborate with various teams in planning releases and delivering applicable documentation
- Daily maintenance and monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of hardware and server resources
- Mentor/guide less experienced team members
- Bachelor’s degree AND 5 – 7 years of experience in large systems software development, implementation, and deployment
- 5+ years of experience administrating PeopleSoft application software environments including Oracle WebLogic, PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle, and MS SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in PeopleSoft production support, including at least 3 years with HCM 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.54x
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and/or Change Assistant/PUM
- AACG experience with PeopleSoft Integration
- Security + Certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance
- Current SSBI
- Working knowledge of Oracle/12c in UNIX and Windows environments
- Experience working with Interaction Hub, ELM, and CRM
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org