Bring your strong understanding and expertise with PeopleSoft Development to this Federal Government Project. The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft Developer in San Antonio, TX. As a PeopleSoft Developer, you will work with various teams within the department for integration validation and requirements validation. Help contribute to the further success of this award winning company, whose goal is to facilitate procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an Active Secret clearance.
- 3 – 5 years of PeopleSoft experience in at least 2 of the following applications:
- HCM-Human Capital Management
- FMS- Financial Management
- SCM-Supply Chain Management
- ELM-Enterprise Learning Management
- CRM-Customer Relationship Management
- ALM- Asset Lifecycle Management
- 1 year of PeopleSoft implementation experience, with a minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation, or the equivalent
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an Active Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.