Use your technology skills to help shape America! Our client, a nonprofit organization, has multiple openings for Software Developers. Your development expertise is needed to write code and support an open source content management platform. This position will offer you the chance to wear many hats in a small IT department. The Software Developer will report directly to the Director of IT. This is a Direct Hire role and is located in the Washington, DC metro area; sponsorship is not available at this time.
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on development/programming experience and familiarity with best practices
- 3 – 5 years of experience with one or more of the following:
- MySQL or Postgres
- Linux environment
- Angular 2 or Flask experience
- Linux Shell experience
- Experience with Ruby, Perl, Python, Mongo, or Memcache is a plus!
- Computer Science degree
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply forward resumes to: email@example.com