- 5+ years software development experience in a structured environment
- 4 years of UML based software design and development
- Strong software development capability in C++ and C language
- Full Orion Rhapsody implementation life-cycle
- HL7 v2, HL7 v3, web services
- Proficient use of programming languages and development tool sets such as C++, SQL, Python, Rhapsody
- Software component/unit test, integration, and debugging
- Requirements analysis and traceability
- Model based systems engineering experience to support hardware in the loop integration desired (examples DODAF, UPDM, SysML)
- Experience with SysML, UML and associated tools - Rhapsody
- Experience with Postgres or other DBMS software
- Knowledgeable in areas of Healthcare interfaces, Military Health, interface control documents, clinical data, CCDA, HL7, interface regression testing and smoke testing
- Practical hands-on experience with various development tools and strong familiarity with UML and UML development tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to obtain the required security clearance
- Architecture and interface design experience
- IHE profiles/XCA/XDS
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.