A Security Compliance Consultant is needed for a Federal project in Lakewood, CO. As a Security Compliance Consultant, you will be part of a team executing a Security Strategy Assessment to support our Federal client. You will be responsible for preparing a Security Test Plan and Testing Results Report, as well as updates to Security Authorization documentation.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be a United States resident, lived in the U.S. for three consecutive years, and be eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
- 3+ years of Security Architecture experience
- 2+ years of experience with FISMA/NIST compliance
- 2 years of experience with Oracle products: Exa-Engineered Systems, DB, OBIEE, I&AM
- Experience interacting and building relationships with Federal clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be a United States resident, lived in the U.S. for three consecutive years, and be eligible for a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org