Our client is a global leader in end-to-end mobility solutions. Experts in mobile strategy and development, they have an excellent opportunity for a Splunk Administrator to join their team. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth, to include hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments.
The Splunk Administrator is needed to support an Information Management System for a Federal Government customer in Northern Virginia. As a Splunk Administrator, you will be responsible for planning, executing and deploying the latest version of Splunk on a Windows or Linux environment. Per our Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- Responsible for all Enterprise Management functions and activities managed by customer
- Integrate, operate, and maintain COTS and GOTS system management tools to improve the overall operation and maintenance of the systems
- Support system and database administrators, database managers, and desktop support personnel by updating the configuration of system management tools to meet new/changing mission requirements
- Prepare, review, and evaluate documentation, specifications, test plans, and procedures
- Support system test programs and analyze system test results
- Evaluate emerging technologies for inclusion into current and planned architectures
- Provide weekly status reports
- Bachelor’s degree, related technical training plus 2 years of related experience
- 3 – 5 years of Linux (Red Hat) experience
- 3 – 5 years of Splunk experience
- 2 – 4 years of Shell Scripting experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience with Security Configurataion
- Security+ Certification
- Per our Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active Secret clearance
- Tivoli installation, configuration and management experience
- Top Secret Clearance is preferred
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org