Our client is looking for the RIGHT CANDIDATE to fill their job. Could it be you? They have an opening for a Technical Project Manager to work in their Rockville, MD location. This is a high-performance computing environment, with tons of growth potential. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be involved on multiple projects simultaneously. Working directly with the Federal client, you will manage software development and maintenance projects in support of this critical program. If you’re process oriented, love details, and are good at understanding the requirements of the customer, you just might be the right candidate!
Per our Federal Government Contract, EAD candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 4 – 8 years of job related experience
- Experience serving as Project Manager on large scale projects for Federal clients
- Proven success managing software development projects and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, EAD candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Background in Healthcare, Clinical research, or Life science
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply forward resumes to: email@example.com