Calling all Systems Administrators!! The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for you to be part of the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! Work in the Federal space as a Senior Windows Systems Administrator, providing systems administration to high priority infrastructure systems, servers, and applications for a critical Government department. This long-term assignment is located in Arlington, VA, and is metro accessible.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent system troubleshooting
- Administration and maintenance of infrastructure/systems/desktops; perform planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades as well as patches, and service pack releases
- Install and configure systems, servers, workstations, and peripherals
- Respond to all system administration related work requests, including working with system maintainers, system engineering analysis, and integration efforts
- Maintain and update standards and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree AND 10 – 12 years of experience in large systems software development, implementation, and deployment
- Experience with Windows system administration on MS Server 2012 R2
- Solid aptitude with Active Directory
- Expertise with Group Policy administration
- Experience w/STIG application, security hardening, and patching
- Experience with MS Exchange, MS Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Scripting, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) compliance, end user and application support
- 3+ years’ experience operating in a DoD environment
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- UNIX/Linux command line familiarity
- SQL database experience
- DNS experience
- DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification (at minimum)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an interim Secret clearance
- Experience working with HBSS; in a DOD or DISA data center
- MSCE Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply forward resumes to: email@example.com