Work from the comfort of your own home! The Squires Group has several REMOTE opportunities for an experienced IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) Collaborative Edition (CE) Senior Architect / Developer. Become part of an elite team that supports the MDM solution for one of the world’s largest eCommerce sites for the Department of Defense. Travel is occasionally required, and is 100% reimbursable. If you, or someone you know, may be interested, please click here to apply.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be US Citizens.
- Core member of the MDM team responsible for development, sustainment and maintenance
- Architecture and performance assessment to identify changes to the solution
- Requirements gathering, documenting and designing MDM CE functionality within the application
- 3+ years of experience with IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) Collaborative Edition (CE) **InfoSphere MDM “CE” Version experience is a MUST!
- Java and SQL experience required
- Ability to take initiative and manage tasks effectively
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be US Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply forward resumes to: email@example.com