The Squires Group has exciting long-term contract opportunities for SharePoint Developers to work at our client site in Alexandria, VA. Join a team of professionals, coordinating training and providing access to electronic information to improve automation for a Federal Agency. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013. You will be working on a SharePoint migration project plan, and assist in recommending, designing, and planning site design and migration strategies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- 3 + years of experience with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- 5 + years of experience in migration designing and planning
- 3 – 5 years of InfoPath and .NET experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
Preferred Qualifications Include:
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer