- 3+ years of experience with User Experience and User Interface development
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS extension language (e.g., SASS or LESS) (experience using Bootstrap is a plus)
- Proficient with Node, NPM, YARN, JSON, and XML
- Experience with GIT, SVN or another distributed Version Control System (experience using Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience building real-world Data Visualizations using a charting library (e.g., D3.js, Highcharts, Plotly.js) (experience using Cytoscape is a plus)
- Proficient with Design tools like Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.