Our direct client is seeking several highly respected SailPoint Identity and Access Management SMEs for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. This program works with multiple DHS Components supporting the continuation of the Financial Systems Modernization (FSM) program. In this role, you will lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of a Custom Single Sign-On Solution utilizing the SailPoint Identity Manager.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after SailPoint for Oracle platform dependent Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work - Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia location - Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract - ground floor opportunity - Don't miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.