- BS degree and 5 years of experience OR MS degree and 3 years of experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with a Configuration Management tool/application and Source code repository management, including source code merge
- Experience with analyzing or modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental/operational system while ensuring alignment with PMP
- Experience with identifying configuration items, implementing change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- 3+ years of experience implementing CM discipline for the entire lifecycle of systems from initial requirements and capabilities baselines to system end-of-life to align with IT Service Management
- Experience with applying concepts and analyze and implement hardware, software, and automated code to optimize the current CM tools and functionality configuration management processes and procedures, including creating product build scripts and procedures
- Experience in working with teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines
- Experience with maintaining the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration
- Ability to work with Triggers or similar functions to systematically automate code checks
- Per our Federal Government Contract, consultants may hold an H1 Visa and must have resided in the U.S. for 3 of the last 5 years
- Federal consulting experience in Oracle Federal Financial Environment
- Experience with Rational tool suite (ClearCase, ClearQuest, BuildForge)
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.