- Experience with software licensing/ EULAs
- Licensing knowledge with any of the following: Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, IBM, VMware or SAP
- Experience with ServiceNow and ITAM lifecycle
- BS or equivalent plus+ 9 years of related experience, or MS plus 7 years related experience
- Experience as an IT service delivery technical lead for software asset management services program involving the management of a diverse software inventory with varied supporting agreements
- In-depth experience leading teams and projects in the implementation and customization of software asset management tools and data processes. This includes standards and processes for automation: software procurement tracking, preparing software reports to address usage procured vs. deployed analysis with recommendations
- Expertise in managing the full asset life cycle including acquisition to retirement leveraging best practices and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
- Knowledge with e-discovery tools (e., SNOW, SCCM, Big Fix, etc.)
- Proficiency in asset management analysis and project planning
- ITIL v3 Certification, ITAM CSAM and/or CHAMP Certifications a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.